Is This You?
Do you work with a product that would be easier to sell if people would trust it? Are people skeptical about what you say? Are you being blamed for a corporate image problem that isn’t your fault?
Do these statements apply to you?
- “We have a new product but people are afraid or reluctant
to use it.”
- “Our product has great benefits, but some side effects are scary and that’s all the media talks about.”
- “We had a product recall, and I’m worried about how to get people to buy from us again.”
- “We have a great new idea, but government regulators won't let us move forward.”
- “We are awesome, but special interest groups drag our name through the mud.”
What types of organizations work best with my unique approach?
There are certain types of companies I work really well with. I recognize that my approach isn’t for everyone. I'm not going to tell you that I can wave a magic wand and “poof” - fix your problem.
Companies who work best with me:
- Need to win. Your business depends on coming out on top. You are willing to devote the necessary resources to achieve that.
- Place a high value on credibility and trust. Let’s face it – that’s why we’re here. If you think you can succeed despite people not trusting you, I recommend you look elsewhere.
- Believe in the truth. I'm proud of the fact that despite all the scary issues I've encountered, I do not, never have, and never will lie to stakeholders. Lying is simply never worth it.
- Care about excellence. Because “good enough” - isn’t.
- Understand the rewards of public perception. You know how valuable having a favourable public image can be – and understand the risk of a negative reputation.
Now that you know a little bit about the types of companies and organizations I work with, and what my clients are all about, you can click here to see how I work.